Future Lifestyle Fashions completes its 80% acquisition in fashion brand Giovani

Future Lifestyle Fashion, the listed entity of Future Group, has completed acquisition of controlling 80% stake in Giovani fashion brand after sealing the deal in June for its owners Dhir International, a north India based garment manufacturer and exporter that will continue as minority partner with the remaining 20% stake.

"This is a strategic move as talks were on for almost a year but the legal formalities have completed recently," says Rachna Aggarwal, CEO, Indus League a subsidiary of Future Lifestyle Fashion. Aggarwal said the company already has strong presence in south India and Giovani's acquisition will help FLF to ramp up its footprint in north market.

Future-Lifestyle-Fashions-completes-its-80-acquisition-in-fashion-brand-Giovani

Aggarwal said the brand has core focus on designs specially suits and jackets and is popular for Italian cuts, fabrics having entrenched loyal customers in this segment.

Aggarwal said the brand would also sell through omni-channel in a bid to provide better customer experience for in-store and online. Future Group's strategic partnership with Amazon.in which will play a crucial role to deliver products to last mile customers, she said.

The company aims to make Giovani a Rs 100 crore brand in the next 2-3 years. It has opened 10 flagship stores in total; with recent opening in Infinity mall, Mumbai; Elante mall, Chandigarh; and Pacific mall, Dehradun.

Share this:
Tags:

About Jessica Priston

Ut tellus dolor, dapibus eget, elementum vel, cursus eleifend, elit. Aenean auctor wisi et urna. Aliquam erat volutpat. Duis ac turpis. Integer rutrum ante eu lacus. Vestibulum libero nisl, porta vel, scelerisque eget, malesuada at, neque. Vivamus eget nibh. Etiam cursus leo vel metus. Nulla facilisi. Aenean nec eros.

  • Website
  • Google+
  • Rss
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Vimeo
  • Youtube
  • Flickr
  • Email

Related News

  • Cashback site Cashkaro now offers restaurant discounts

    India’s e-commerce market looks large and lucrative enough from the outside, but insiders know it is very challenging. In fact, the number of e-commerce sites and businesses is growing so fast here today that the competition is cut-throat. This

  • What is Viscose Material? Advantage and disadvantage of viscose.

    Viscose is a unique form of wood cellulose acetate used in the nnmanufacture of a number of different products. This includes items for nnthe medical industry, though it is perhaps most common as a major nningredient in the production of the fabric r

  • Honda launches new CBR 250R bike
    Honda launches new CBR 250R bike
    July 01, 2014 5:50 am

    New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India (HMSI) launched a new edition of its global sports performance bike CBR 250R priced between Rs 1.56 lakh and Rs 1.86 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The 2013 edition CBR 250R is available for sale across a

  • Zara has opened store at Ambience mall, Gurgaon

    Zara, has opened its new store at Ambience mall, Gurgaon. Spread over 28,000 sq.ft. across two floors the store has taken the space earlier occupied by Debenhams. With this Zara now has twelve stores in India. It is present in 86 countries with