- Clovia to start franchising, open 30 offline stores - 45 minutes ago
- Arket to open at Bluewater - 45 minutes ago
- sendmygift.com in Bengaluru launched by Hrithik Roshan - 45 minutes ago
- Claires, the Teen Jewelry Chain - 45 minutes ago
- Best Buy shares pop on earnings beat during holiday season - 45 minutes ago
In a bid to expand revenues from offline channels, Ivy Cap-backed online lingerie startup Clovia plans to set up 30 stores this year mostly across the northern part of the country. It last year experimented with small kiosks at public places such
Arket, H&M Group’s latest brand, will open the 11,000 sq ft store in the shopping centre’s Guildhall, offering Scandi-inspired fashion and homewear.
Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan is thrilled and is looking forward to pick a gift for his mother on the occasion of her upcoming birthday.
For four decades Claire’s jewelry chain has been a fixture at malls and shopping centers, piercing the ears of millions of American teenagers.
Best Buy on Thursday reported better-than-expected same-store sales for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2018, saying it saw stronger sales in gaming and a more favorable competitive environment through the holidays.