- Marie France Van Damme opens first store in Dubai, UAE - 45 minutes ago
- KITA opens office in UAE to assist Korean start-ups - 45 minutes ago
- Lululab the korean skin data experts, unveils the first AI Beauty Store at Dubai Mall - 45 minutes ago
- Saudi Arabian innovator Hadeel Ayoub plans to launch smart glove for people unable to speak - 45 minutes ago
- UAE retail giant Lulu Hypermart eyes more hypermarkets across Malaysia - 45 minutes ago
Marie France Van Damme, the Hong Kong-based designer known for her globally influenced line of luxury resort, swim, and ready-to-wear, continues to expand her presence worldwide with the opening of the brand's first store in the Middle East
The Korea International Trade Association (KITA) said Tuesday it has set up an office in Dubai to help local start-ups advance into the Middle Eastern market. Under an agreement with Dubai Future Foundation, the Korea Office will be set up a
Beauty AI startup Lululab has unveiled its unmanned virtual retail space "AI Beauty Store" in the giant Dubai Mall.
People who are unable to speak will be given a new voice by Saudi inventor and tech innovator Hadeel Ayoub. Ayoub is the founder of London-based tech company BrightSign,and developed a smart glove that allows mut
UAE-based retail giant Lulu Group has consolidated its presence in the Far East by opening its second hypermarket in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.