Weddings initiate a lot of shopping to be done and bridal shopping is not an easy task at all. You need to be aware of the current trends, the latest fashion and also what looks good on you. This year for instance, velvet salwar suits are in fashion. You can find the right suits and sarees for yourself online. Online sites will provide you with the right options for extensive wedding shopping.
Since this is the age when we all are happy to experiment with various kinds of looks, why should we leave out bridal fashion? Here are 10 options suggested for you that you can try out throughout your wedding ceremonies. Thinking out of the box while keeping rooted to tradition is your keyword for modern wedding fashion.
1. Beige is a color that you can definitely try out even for your wedding. The color may not be the conventional wedding color but it can make you look mystic and extremely elegant. Plan your engagement look in a flowing, long anarkali suit with lots of gheras. The more frills, lace work or thread work on it, the better. Match the look with pearls for a gorgeous look. Beige and pearls make the best combination on earth.
2. Buy online velvet salwar suits in yellow, pink or carnation shades as alternative options for your engagement ceremonies. The color for the engagement should be low key. Thus light pink, carnation or light yellow provide cheerfulness and brightnesss. You can try anarkalis or straight, long churidars in these shades for the occasion. Pearls are once again the best option for engagements.
3. Haldi ceremonies are usually kept low key in all households but it is a very cheerful and positive occasion. Try to go for plain and simple yellow Bollywood sarees in chiffon or georgette. Thin strip of golden or silver zari border is a must for the slight glow needed for the bride. Team it up with golden or silver short sleeved designer blouse and keep makeup at its minimum best.
4. Go for a grand Pakistani suit for the mehendi ceremony. Since green is the preferred color on the mehendi day, choose one in emerald green shade. Pakistani suits are the newest things in ethnic fashion and you must definitely use it in your wedding fashion. Go for an exquisite Pakistani suit with elaborate gold threadwork or zari embroidery all over. Tie up your hair in a long braid and do not forget the heavy maangtikka or jhoomar passa with the look.
5. A yellow and pink lehenga with wide zari hemline, stone and beads work can also bring out the best in you on the mehendi day.
6. The sangeet ceremony can have many options. Firstly, you can go for something in magenta and silver. Try out bolder options this day and choose a short, sleeveless choli with a sizzling lehenga. There are various designer lehenga options to try out on this day in this color combination. The silver or golden element is a must for the right vibrancy and attitude on such a grand ceremony.
7. If lehengas are too cumbersome to manage while you dance with your loved ones, try Pakistani suits in shades like golden, magenta or coral. Once again you should choose velvet salwar suits for the right glamour. Team up your extravagant suits with just a pair of heavy earrings and you are done.
8. On the D- day stick to red or crimson. Always go for an elaborately golden zari embroidered lehenga skirt in silk or velvet for a rich and classy look. Keep the choli simple golden or red with little work to bring out the essence of the entire lehenga. Golden traditionally jewellery, including the maangtika and mathapatti is a must for the bridal look.
9. Stay away from reds and pinks on the reception day as by now you have already worn a lot of those shades. Choose an exquisite velvet blue lehenga with zari embellishments. You can go for full sleeves choli too and skip the dupatta.
10. Another option to try out on the reception day is a Bollywood suit or long gown style anarkali suit in silk. Shades like blue, plum, purple are fabulous options as the texture of these colours are rich enough for the occasion. Team them up with golden chandbalis or chandeliers and a single tier mathapatti for a majestic appearance.
Related Tags:Velvet salwar & suits, Velvet salwar suits, buy Velvet salwar suits, Velvet salwar & suits online