5 Bollwood Sarees That should be in Your Wish List
We all have stared at, adored and been floored by designer Bollywood sarees donned by heroines. In the age of online shopping such things are easily available with just a click. You can sit at home and shop according to the latest trends. Buy half saree online and get it delivered at your doorstep. Here are 5 very popular Bollywood sarees that must enrich your collection and should earn a place in your saree collection. You just should not miss these out.
1. Deepika's Electric blue saree- you all must have seen Ye Jawani Hai Deewani or at least grooved to the chartbuster 'Badtameez Dil'. Haven't you fantasized to look as hot and attractive as Deepika? Well you can actually get that look very easily. Buy Bollywood sarees which are so readily available, and getting a filmy look is a matter of a few minutes. Get the same electric blue saree with a flowery copper border and flaunt your oomph.
2. Aishwarya Rai's black sabyasachi saree- Aishwarya Rai has always been known for setting fashion standards except a few times. She looked like a million dollars in the black Sabyasachi Mukherjee saree with gold detailing. That classic black and gold saree is definitely going to be one of the best things in which you will be investing your money. Keeping one in your closet is really a collection worth possessing and it is so classy that you can even pass it to your next generation.
3. Deepika Padukone's black and pink saree- black and hot pink is a fabulous combination to grab and Deepika undoubtedly looked the hottest in the sheer black and pink designer saree in a scene from Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani. This party style saree in sheer black fabric and silver and hot pink thin borders must make its way to your shopping bag. Look the hottest girl in the entire party by teaming up this gorgeous stunner with a sleeveless black or pink blouse. This is just a look to steal.
4. Katrina Kaif's Singh is King saree- Singh is King had released quite a long ago but women still love to groove to the tune of Teri Ore dressed up in that black and red net saree. That saree initiated the growing craze for Bollywood style sarees and since then things have been on fire. The craze fir this particular saree has not died down even today and it is one of the most sold sarees online. Grab this smashing look online and make your party days extra special.
5. Kareena Kapoor's black lace saree- Kareena Kapoor's black lace and net saree is one of the most talked about sarees when there arises a discussion on the best Bollywood sheer sarees. If you wish to buy designer saree this one should be in the list of your priorities. It is worth every bucks. The net fabric with the sheer look is appealing while the black lace is elegant and classy. Look chic and bold with this ravishing sheer black saree.