Ricoh India Ltd

Rating: 1.6/5 (29 votes cast)

Ricoh Company Ltd. Japan, the parent company of Ricoh India Limited, is a leading global player in the area of (a) Imaging solutions like Digital Plain Paper Copiers, Colour Plain Paper Copiers, Fax machines, Thermal paper etc., (b) Networking Input / Output systems like Multifunction Printers, Services and Software, Scanners etc, (c) Networking System Solutions like PC’s, Servers, Networking equipment, Networking software etc.

It has worldwide operations through 376 subsidiaries and 28 affiliates employing more than 74,600 employees across the globe. This position has been built over the years through its dedication towards technological leadership.

This dedication has seen Ricoh constantly creating new values for the world at the interface of people and information. Ranked by FORTUNE magazine as one of the Global Most Admired Companies for two years in a row. Ricoh, which has won the Deming’s award twice is honored to be included in the top 100 listing of the most admired companies worldwide.

Ricoh India Ltd is a 74% owned subsidiary of Ricoh Co. Ltd. Japan. The Indian Public holds the remaining 26% shareholding. Ricoh India has a nationwide presence through 15 branch offices at major metro locations. In other locations it is represented through a dealer network with over 250 dealers having a team of service engineers who are trained by Ricoh India. The company employs over 900 people. Ricoh India declared a turnover of Rs 1,546.427 million for the year ended March 2005.

Address: | Gurgaon , India | Submitted by: record not found | Hits: 1516