Villcart is a retail company that sells handicrafts, handlooms and cottage industry products made in the villages across India. Started in December 2010, we have online presence through our website www.villcart.com and a number of third party eccomerce portals. We are currently sourcing products made in Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Karnataka, UP, AP, Pondicherry, Rajasthan and Jharkhand. We ship our products from Baroda, Gujarat.
Vision:To enable village folks achieve sustainable livelihoods by providing marketing support for their produce.
a) To provide quality handicrafts and environment friendly products to consumers at appropriate price through direct sourcing from villages
b) To sell products made in rural areas which have one or more of the following criteria:
- Have an element of traditional art
- Are environment friendly
- Do not employ child labour
- Help provide employment to underprivileged sections
- Help provide employment in remote and / or violence affected regions of the country
- Help create entrepreneurs in rural areas especially women entrepreneurs and self help groups
- Have a human touch during the manufacturing process